Our approach to psychotherapy joins the wisdom and skillful means of Buddhist and Western Psychology to heal ourselves and others. We all suffer, but most suffering is not necessary. We develop habits to cope with suffering, but find ourselves repeating patterns that no longer serve us. Creating a safe, stable, and trusting environment, we can non-judgementally perceive where we are stuck and have the courage to let go of unhealthy thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. We are then able follow our values and grow in new ways that allow for gentleness, peace, and joy.
- Overall Wellbeing & Happiness
- Grief & Loss, Death & Dying,
- Depression, Anger & Self-Hatred
- Anxiety & Stress, Trauma & Abuse
- Addictions & Eating Disorders
- Relationships, Communication, Intimacy, Sexuality, Sexual issues, & LGBTQ issues
Our work together is directed by the needs and goals you bring. For more information and for fees please see Frequently Asked Questions. Individual sessions are also available by phone/skype.