Our approach to couples therapy joins the wisdom and skillful means of Buddhist and Western Psychology to heal ourselves and our relationships. Many of us are stuck repeating patterns that do not serve us, our partners, our children, or our relationships. Relationships take work and to be healthy need two people each devoted to personal reflection and growth. Whether you and your partner are seeking couples counseling, premarital/commitment counseling, parenting/co-parenting, or navigating separation/divorce, we are here every step along the way. Couples therapy addresses:
- Communication, Intimacy, and Connection
- Attraction, Sex, Sexual Issues, and LGBTQ Issues
- Emotional Intelligence and Needs Assessment
- Conflict, Anger, and Resentment
- Attachment and Familial Patterns
- Parenting, Co-Parenting, Family Behavioral Systems
Our work together is directed by the needs and goals the couple bring. For more information and for fees please see Frequently Asked Questions.